Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm clean

Ah, showers. Wonderful things, aren't they? You don't truly realize how nice it is to be clean from head to toe until you haven't been for awhile. And anyone who has had a new baby in the house knows that showers don't happen regularly. Right now I am sitting here clean and smelling good with my hair combed for the second day in a row. It just might be a miracle.

It won't last though. Yesterday about 5 min. after getting out of the shower my angelic baby threw up in my hair. Not long after her sister repeated the same performance in my lap. They are both sleeping right now, so for awhile I am clean.

{rest of post removed due to its inability to make a point or really truly say anything....so enjoy what was suppose to be this deep post and now is nothing more than a glimpse into my hygiene habits. Oh well.}

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you got to relax in a nice shower...stinky!! hehe..jk

your daughters are so beautiful..Nolan is right..you do grow good babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home