Friday, February 24, 2006

Since it has been far too long since I posted.....

Well, I have things of far greater import to post on than this, but since I dont' ahve the time right now, I shall simply answer the tag of My Husband and do the survey that has been floating around for awhile.

Four Answers -
The idea is to answer the various questions; tag 4 new people; and add a question of your own.

Four jobs I've had:
1. WSU pre-game food service
2. Waitress
3. Nanny
4. English and History Teacher

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Slinding Doors
2. Playing By Heart
3. Ever After
4. Scarlet Pimpernell (Jane Seymour version)

Four books I could read over and over:
1. Chronicles of Narnia
2. Comte de Monte Cristo (the full 1500 pg. version, translated by Little Brown and Co.)
3. Space Trilogy
4. Lord of the Ring

Four places I've lived:
1. Lewiston, ID
2. Moscow, ID
3. Spokane, WA
4. Houston, TX

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Glimore Girls
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Injustice
4. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Puerto Vallarta
2. Carribean Cruise
3. McCall, ID (Zimms Hotsprings)
4. Portand, OR

Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.bloglines.com
2. http://choosinghome.com/phpbb2/index.php
3. http://www.gmail.com
4. http://www.yahoo.com

Four favorite foods:
1. whipped potatoes and gravy
2. Caesar Salad
3. good chocolate
4. Big Haus Mexican

Four places I'd like to be right now:
1. having dinner at the Big Haus
2. having dinner with the Atwoods
3. listening to Eric E. play at the Nuart in Moscow with a good cup of coffee, My Husband, and a chess set
4. on a beach somewhere with a margarita, looking good in a bikini, with my husband

Four favorite articles of clothing:
1. My going away dress from my wedding
2. well worn jeans
3. swishy knee length skirts
4. 4" high heals

Four of my philosophic bases of life:
1. Touchstones
2. the exsistance of Absolute Truth
I'll have to ponder the other two.....not sure right now


Four people from history you'd like to have over for dinner and an evening of conversation:
1. CS Lewis
2. Mary
3. Shakespeare
4. Luther and wife

Four things most formative to the nature of your personality and pursuits and mental constructs:
1. The Bible
2. The Chronicles of Narnia
3. My Husband
4. AP English: especially the study of the Puritans, Transandentalism, and the Romantics

My Question:
Four Events that changed to some extent who you are:
1. Becoming a Christian
2. Getting Married
3. The sermon given March 10, 2002 by Evan Wilson- "True Righteousness"
4. Giving Birth, both C-section and natural just in different ways

Four people I am tagging:
The Last four people on the web who still haven't done this....ok,maybe just haven't done this in the past 6 mo.? If you don't have a blog feel free to leave it in my comments (that means you Dru. :) ) Comment if you do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home